quarta-feira, 6 de janeiro de 2010

Experience of a follower

Two months and fifteen days ago, I went through the worst experience of my life, I lost my love, I lost the man that was able to make me happy after so many frustrations, with this experience I was able to understand that God allows for certain things to happen in our lives because he knows that we can withstand it. At the first moment I thought that I would not be able to bear this great pain in my life, not having my love by my side everyday, that care that he gave me through the phone, through love letters, gestures, attitudes, presents… even now I don’t know how I am going to go on, I am still a bit lost, but I know that God put me in His arms and that is why I feel comforted. I feel that He is taking care of my heat so that I will not lose the will to live, the will of being a happy person, and the most important, the certainty that in that day, God took him in His arms and he is know in a place of rest, so that in this very special day we will meet each other like good siblings in Christ, we will embrace one another, this is the faith and certainty that I have in my heart, that in the day in which God comes to take His church, we will meet in Heaven, I know that we will not have fleshly desires, but the most beautiful thing we had will continue, that is the true love, I believe this, because I fear and believe in a living God and I know that this same God is taking care of my soul so that I can carry through this situation without exasperating and without losing any crazy act, because I am His daughter and since the womb of my mother He had already been taking care of me.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

OBRIGADO PELO SEU COMENTARIO